Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Big Sustainability: Solutions from Insight – Keynote Speaker Dave Kepler
- Big Data’s Influence on Sustainability
- Urban Water Justice in the Developing World
- Sustainability in Healthcare
- Penn Sustainability Review Looking for Submissions
- PennSustains Competition Gives Over $7,000 in Prizes in its Inaugural Year
- Board Game for the Environment