Save the date for IGEL’s Sixth Conference-Workshop on “The Nexus of Energy, food, and Water”, to be held on Thursday, March 21st, 2013. Objectives of the conference include providing an overview about sustainability as it relates to energy, food, and water, the multitude of strategies needed to evaluate water risk in the global economy, as well as the intersection between energy resources, food supply, and security. Speakers will include Andrew Winston, author of “Green to Gold”, Jeff Seabright of Coca-Cola, Perry Moss of Rubicon Global, Tamara Thies of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, and many more. The keynote address and prelude to IGEL’s conference-workshop will be delivered by General John Ashcroft, followed by a VIP Dinner the night before, Wednesday, March 20th, 2013. For more information, please view the conference agenda.
- Friday @WhartonForums: Risk, Challenges & Opportunities. Lessons Learned from 3/11. Japan's disaster, energy policy @WhartonAlumni #GAFTokyo 13 hours ago
- What can we do with our #plastic #waste? Check out the 2nd Annual @PlasticityForum, June 6th in Hong Kong ow.ly/lfqhw #recycle 19 hours ago
- What can we do with our #plastic #waste? Check out the 2nd Annual @PlasticityForum, June 6th in Hong Kong... fb.me/28t5lhW1z 19 hours ago
- A Plan to Bring #Sun-Powered #Irrigation to Poor Farmers ow.ly/ledCp via @nytimes #pv #solar... fb.me/25VwkMDvn 1 day ago
- A Plan to Bring #Sun-Powered #Irrigation to Poor Farmers ow.ly/ledCp via @nytimes #pv #solar #sustainability @wH2Ojournal 1 day ago
Tag cloudBank of America biofuels business career careers Caroline D'Angelo certification clean tech climate change conference corporate sustainability courses deforestation developing countries developing nations Edwin Keh energy environment Fall 2012 Gil Friend IGEL Joe Rozza leadership management metrics NRDC Penn resource use sanitation socially responsible investing solar Spring 2013 students supply chain management supply chains sustainability sustainable supply chain The Nature Conservancy UPenn venture capital walmart water water supply Wharton World Water Forum