Interested in business and the environment? Want to get a dual degree in business and environmental studies? Looking for student clubs doing cool things in sustainability? IGEL is a resource for you. Click through to get more information on curriculum options, student activities and more.
- A Plan to Bring #Sun-Powered #Irrigation to Poor Farmers ow.ly/ledCp via @nytimes #pv #solar... fb.me/25VwkMDvn 4 hours ago
- A Plan to Bring #Sun-Powered #Irrigation to Poor Farmers ow.ly/ledCp via @nytimes #pv #solar #sustainability @wH2Ojournal 4 hours ago
- #Petroleum coke: the dirtiest residue from the dirtiest #oil on earth? ow.ly/laavG via @nytimes #pollution #carbon #oilsands 8 hours ago
- RT @knowledgwharton: The Future of Green Building May Be Closer than You Think: knlg.net/1176HwV from a new report produced w/ @Whart… 18 hours ago
- #Climate Warnings, Growing Louder: Will Obama exhibit a sense of urgency? via @nytimes ow.ly/lb9mu #carbon #sustainability #400pm 1 day ago
Tag cloudBank of America biofuels business career careers Caroline D'Angelo certification clean tech climate change conference corporate sustainability courses deforestation developing countries developing nations Edwin Keh energy environment Fall 2012 Gil Friend IGEL Joe Rozza leadership management metrics NRDC Penn resource use sanitation socially responsible investing solar Spring 2013 students supply chain management supply chains sustainability sustainable supply chain The Nature Conservancy UPenn venture capital walmart water water supply Wharton World Water Forum