The sun, sand and shores of California entrances more than just beach lovers. Known for its enormous drive for greener lifestyles, it is no surprise that last year UC Irvine received The Sierra Club’s accolade as one of America’s Top 10 “Cool Schools” for LEED buildings and student-driven green fund projects. Josh Gellers, a PhD candidate in political science at UC Irvine, is a leader at the campus in sustainability research and student environmental organizations. oikos Penn reporter Marissa Rosen sat down with Josh to hear more about his involvement on his campus and the university’s goals of raising awareness, producing zero-waste and creating its own energy.
- TheSustainabilityMarketPlace.org – Executive Summary
- Reflections on Resiliency
- Energy Policy Now: An EPA After Scott Pruitt
- Celebrating Earth Day 2018
- Driving the New Climate Economy: How Companies and Communities Can Thrive in a Changing World
- Energy Policy Now: Rising Seas and the Future of Coastal Cities
- The Wharton Green Tracker: A Sustainability Impact Pilot for Wharton Students