When before data management was bulky, complex and prone to errors, the Open Data Registry team has worked to develop the next generation of information infrastructure that makes the process of gathering, synthesizing and analysing infinitely more efficient while protecting business confidentiality. Gil Friend, CEO of Natural Logic and Chairman at Open Data Registry, took some time out to talk with oikos Penn student reporter Sharon Muli about this new tool, where it’s going in the future and what it could mean for businesses.
- Energy Policy Now: The Local View of Fracking
- Building a Green Empire
- Improved Metrics for Minimizing Business Risk Impacts
- Energy Policy Now: India’s Now or Never Climate Opportunity
- 20 Questions on Leadership
- Penn’s Green Fund Supports Innovative Light Automation
- Energy Policy Now: Distributed Energy’s Wholesale Opportunity