When before data management was bulky, complex and prone to errors, the Open Data Registry team has worked to develop the next generation of information infrastructure that makes the process of gathering, synthesizing and analysing infinitely more efficient while protecting business confidentiality. Gil Friend, CEO of Natural Logic and Chairman at Open Data Registry, took some time out to talk with oikos Penn student reporter Sharon Muli about this new tool, where it’s going in the future and what it could mean for businesses.
- A Founder With a Vision: Triple Bottom Line Sustainability at Virgin Group
- Energy Policy Now: The Future of the EPA and Clean Power
- Economic and Health Benefits of Sustainable Innovation in Health Care
- IS THIS THE FINAL GOODBYE TO MY CHILDHOOD?
- Smart Air, Smart City
- Energy Policy Now Podcast: Where Coal Mining Brings Environmental Benefits
- Current trends in green and healthy real estate