Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Innovative Capital Deployment – Helping Business Adapt to Climate Change
- Sustainable Goods, Renewed Lives
- Wharton’s Legal Studies and Business Ethics Department Welcomes Brian Berkey of Stanford University
- The Agrarian Group’s Commitment to Long-term Sustainability
- Is Carbon Emission Trading Scheme feasible in China?
- A New Force in International Development: Why did China propose to establish the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
- Following the Green Brick Road with MES and IGEL to Real-World Sustainability