Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Don’t Let Funding for Our Water System Become a Pipe Dream
- A Sustainable Development Expert’s Take on the 10th Anniversary IGEL Conference
- Creating the Next Generation of Business Leaders
- Wharton IGEL 10th Anniversary Dinner & Conference: The Future of Education in Business Sustainability
- B-School Fundamentals for Sustainability
- Latest Episode of the Kleinman Center’s Energy Policy Now Podcast, Featuring Andrew Light
- An Interview with Maddie Macks, VP of Academics for the Wharton Graduate Association