Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- MIT OpenAg Lab – Building a Food Computer
- Thinking About The Future Of Sustainability and What It Means For The Global Economy
- Thinking about the future of sustainability and what it means to the global economy
- Wharton Has Been Walking On The Circular Economy For Years
- Going Local: The impact of renewable energy on circular economy
- Announcing the Release of “Becoming a Sustainable Organization,” by Wharton MBA Alumna, Kristina Kohl
- Austin Bream, Junior in the Wharton School, Wins First Place in 2016 College House Deans Integrates Knowledge Awards