Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Diving With Green Turtles and Lettuce Coral, While Searching for a Silver Bullet
- The Importance of Nuclear Energy in Reducing Carbon Emissions
- The Role of Nuclear Plants in a Clean Energy Future Conference
- Ford Smart Mobility Experimentation Platform and the Future of Big Data in the Auto Industry
- The Red-Headed Stepchild of Your Sustainability Initiatives
- At Wharton Conference, a New Collaboration
- Climate Agreement in Paris: A Step Forward