Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Imagine H2O to launch inaugural Water Policy Challenge with $25k prize
- Environmental Safeguards: Is AIIB Going to Follow the Rules?
- Let Your First Credit Card Really Matter
- The Economic Power of Water
- Helping Business Adapt to Climate Change
- The New Insider Trading: Environmental Markets within the Firm
- Rethinking our Relationship with Resources