Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- The Sustainability of Fasting
- Janice Martin Couture: Sewing Green into Philadelphia’s Boutique Apparel Scene
- IGEL at the COP22
- PSR Presents: The Business of Sustainability
- Upcoming IGEL Event: Bridging the Gap Between Public Health, Energy Efficiency & Poverty
- Human Health Sustainability
- Environmental Catastrophes: The Buck Stops in the C-Suite!