Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- The Gashora Clinic Water Project
- Introducing the Young Environmental Professionals Network of Philadelphia
- The Impact of Brexit on Climate Policy: The EU and the Paris Agreement
- Applying Circular Economy Principles to Agriculture
- Practises that make sustainable development a reality
- Exploring Diverse Approaches to Urban Agriculture: A Case Study of Three Connecticut Cities
- MIT OpenAg Lab – Building a Food Computer