Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Share & Reuse in Demanding Times
- Circular Economy – Business Perspectives: Moving from Discussion to Implementation
- Putting the Circular Economy in Motion
- Rethinking Waste Through Technology in a Circular Economy
- World Water Day: Help XSProject Bring Clean Water to Trash Picker Families
- Circular Economy – Why the Hype?
- It’s Time for Something New