oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn took the opportunity to speak with Edwin Keh, Lecturer at The Wharton School and former Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President at Walmart Global Procurement. With experience ranging from multinationals to NGOs to academia, Edwin discusses the responsibilities of these three stakeholders and how these interact with each other. He also emphasises the importance of the consumer and the need to give them more information and visibility about what’s happening in the supply chain to help create opportunities to make the right sustainable choice.
- A Founder With a Vision: Triple Bottom Line Sustainability at Virgin Group
- Energy Policy Now: The Future of the EPA and Clean Power
- Economic and Health Benefits of Sustainable Innovation in Health Care
- IS THIS THE FINAL GOODBYE TO MY CHILDHOOD?
- Smart Air, Smart City
- Energy Policy Now Podcast: Where Coal Mining Brings Environmental Benefits
- Current trends in green and healthy real estate