oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn took the opportunity to speak with Edwin Keh, Lecturer at The Wharton School and former Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President at Walmart Global Procurement. With experience ranging from multinationals to NGOs to academia, Edwin discusses the responsibilities of these three stakeholders and how these interact with each other. He also emphasises the importance of the consumer and the need to give them more information and visibility about what’s happening in the supply chain to help create opportunities to make the right sustainable choice.
- Don’t Let Funding for Our Water System Become a Pipe Dream
- A Sustainable Development Expert’s Take on the 10th Anniversary IGEL Conference
- Creating the Next Generation of Business Leaders
- Wharton IGEL 10th Anniversary Dinner & Conference: The Future of Education in Business Sustainability
- B-School Fundamentals for Sustainability
- Latest Episode of the Kleinman Center’s Energy Policy Now Podcast, Featuring Andrew Light
- An Interview with Maddie Macks, VP of Academics for the Wharton Graduate Association