oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn took the opportunity to speak with Edwin Keh, Lecturer at The Wharton School and former Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President at Walmart Global Procurement. With experience ranging from multinationals to NGOs to academia, Edwin discusses the responsibilities of these three stakeholders and how these interact with each other. He also emphasises the importance of the consumer and the need to give them more information and visibility about what’s happening in the supply chain to help create opportunities to make the right sustainable choice.
- Energy Policy Now: The Local View of Fracking
- Building a Green Empire
- Improved Metrics for Minimizing Business Risk Impacts
- Energy Policy Now: India’s Now or Never Climate Opportunity
- 20 Questions on Leadership
- Penn’s Green Fund Supports Innovative Light Automation
- Energy Policy Now: Distributed Energy’s Wholesale Opportunity