Save the date for IGEL’s Sixth Conference-Workshop on “The Nexus of Energy, food, and Water”, to be held on Thursday, March 21st, 2013. Objectives of the conference include providing an overview about sustainability as it relates to energy, food, and water, the multitude of strategies needed to evaluate water risk in the global economy, as well as the intersection between energy resources, food supply, and security. Speakers will include Andrew Winston, author of “Green to Gold”, Jeff Seabright of Coca-Cola, Perry Moss of Rubicon Global, Tamara Thies of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, and many more. The keynote address and prelude to IGEL’s conference-workshop will be delivered by General John Ashcroft, followed by a VIP Dinner the night before, Wednesday, March 20th, 2013. For more information, please view the conference agenda.
- Reflections on Resiliency
- Energy Policy Now: An EPA After Scott Pruitt
- Celebrating Earth Day 2018
- Driving the New Climate Economy: How Companies and Communities Can Thrive in a Changing World
- Energy Policy Now: Rising Seas and the Future of Coastal Cities
- The Wharton Green Tracker: A Sustainability Impact Pilot for Wharton Students
- Energy Policy Now: Lessons from a Decade of Cap & Trade