Save the date for IGEL’s Sixth Conference-Workshop on “The Nexus of Energy, food, and Water”, to be held on Thursday, March 21st, 2013. Objectives of the conference include providing an overview about sustainability as it relates to energy, food, and water, the multitude of strategies needed to evaluate water risk in the global economy, as well as the intersection between energy resources, food supply, and security. Speakers will include Andrew Winston, author of “Green to Gold”, Jeff Seabright of Coca-Cola, Perry Moss of Rubicon Global, Tamara Thies of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, and many more. The keynote address and prelude to IGEL’s conference-workshop will be delivered by General John Ashcroft, followed by a VIP Dinner the night before, Wednesday, March 20th, 2013. For more information, please view the conference agenda.
- Don’t Let Funding for Our Water System Become a Pipe Dream
- A Sustainable Development Expert’s Take on the 10th Anniversary IGEL Conference
- Creating the Next Generation of Business Leaders
- Wharton IGEL 10th Anniversary Dinner & Conference: The Future of Education in Business Sustainability
- B-School Fundamentals for Sustainability
- Latest Episode of the Kleinman Center’s Energy Policy Now Podcast, Featuring Andrew Light
- An Interview with Maddie Macks, VP of Academics for the Wharton Graduate Association