- Energy Policy Now: The Future of the EPA and Clean Power
- Economic and Health Benefits of Sustainable Innovation in Health Care
- IS THIS THE FINAL GOODBYE TO MY CHILDHOOD?
- Smart Air, Smart City
- Energy Policy Now Podcast: Where Coal Mining Brings Environmental Benefits
- Current trends in green and healthy real estate
- Hurricane Harvey – More exposures in the mix than just water and wind!
Tag Archives: developing nations
The University of Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Global Water Initiative, with help from IGEL, is undertaking a survey of organizations who work in water supply and treatment in developing nations. The goal is to figure out how to best measure success in these projects. If you are a member of an NGO, government entity or company that works to provide water, please take a look! We’ll be releasing a paper in the fall with our findings. Click here to be taken to the survey.