Interested in business and the environment? Want to get a dual degree in business and environmental studies? Looking for student clubs doing cool things in sustainability? IGEL is a resource for you. Click through to get more information on curriculum options, student activities and more.
- B-School Fundamentals for Sustainability
- Latest Episode of the Kleinman Center’s Energy Policy Now Podcast, Featuring Andrew Light
- An Interview with Maddie Macks, VP of Academics for the Wharton Graduate Association
- Simple Solution, Big Impact: #UsedCups
- Interviews: Paving the Way Towards a Future of Sustainability in Business Education
- U.S. Environmental Regulatory Trends: Past, Present and Future
- Newest Knowledge@Wharton Report, Sponsored by Dow, Explores the Circular Economy