Sarene Marshall gave oikos Penn student reporter SarahBeth Vaughn an insight into how different organisations – whether business or NGO – view sustainability. As the Managing Director of The Nature Conservancy, Sarene brings first-hand experience of showing companies such as Dow Chemicals just how much nature is worth to them and how to integrate sustainable business models into day-to-day working. She also discusses why environmentalism isn’t making the same headway it did in the 1970s, how to change it and why Walmart’s green supply chain initiatives might be one of the smartest moves in the business world.
- Latest Episode of Energy Policy Now Podcast – Carbon Reduction Strategies
- Managing Transactional Risks in Contaminated Property Cleanups and Redevelopments
- New Energy Policy Now Podcast Episode: How U.S. LNG is Changing the Global Gas Market
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability in the Trump Administration
- Progress on Sustainability Initiatives at Major Consumer Product Companies (Part 1)
- Energy Policy Now Podcast: How Alberta Overcame Discord to Enact Carbon Tax
- Connecting The Dots: Sustainability Through A Circular Economy